Our sign in procedure is changing!
Narnoo is changing the way users sign in and interact with businesses.
Instead of signing directly into a business account, users will now sign into their own individual account areas and from there, navigate to any business that they have been linked to. Users will be able to sign in with their own email address, Facebook or Google accounts.
Why have we made this change?
We have decided to make this change for a number of reason.
Accessibility – It will be easier to sign in.
- It is easier for an individual to manage their own login credentials.
- We can provide sign in options from third party applications such as Facebook and Google.
- Users can access multiple business accounts from a single login.
Roles – It will be easier to manage accounts
- Business administrators can assign individual users access to their account.
- These users can have different roles such as Administrator, Staff and Media/trade.
Reduce confusion – A single portal
- Content access can all happen from a single portal with no need to create custom, public facing libraries.
- Any software that is created off our API will still function as normal, so any hosted media libraries will still work as is. This option just complements the process and can help reduce login confusion.
Increase sharing – share with lots of users
- Distributor’s such as tourism boards and agents can share their content between each other.
- Operator’s can also share their content between agents and operators alike.
Who will be effected?
This update will affect all accounts within Narnoo. It will be a simple transition where all current business contact details will be automatically assigned as administrators for the business. The username and details on file will be assigned to an individual, based on the contact details we have on file.
How it will work?
Once a user signs into Narnoo they will be presented with either, a dashboard page containing any agent or operator account that they are linked to, or if the user is linked to only one business account then they will be automatically redirected to the business account’s dashboard.
Users will be able to add new business accounts and request access to existing business accounts.
When is this taking place?
This process will be undertaken by mid January 2018.
Options will be limited for non-financial subscribers. We provide a freemium option with all basic features free to users and businesses. However limitations will include, a reduced number of users assignable to a business.